INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICS & ENGINEERING is purely a Technical institute which is approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, (Govt. of India) for Three Years course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering at Bhopal Center. Training is based as per the DGCA syllabus. The training programme for the course designed is specifically to meet the needs for employment & professional advancement in dynamic & rapidly growing field of Aviation.
IAE provides a platform for those hard working and sincere students to reach their goals in their respective fields. IAE imparts training for such type of courses which is having wider opportunity for the successful students in India and abroad and also to help the nation to build up its technical man power at all levels which is the need of the hour.
The society is having its own campus spread over more than 15 Acres of land at Shahpur Road, Parvalia Sadak, Near Paravalia Thana, NH-12, Bhopal-Jaipur Road, Bhopal, M. P. The total Built-up area is more than 25,000 sq.ft. The constructed areas are Administrative Block, Academic Block, Hostel Block, Canteen Block, Workshop etc. The facilities are mentioned below :-
- Most modern library with latest books, Periodicals, Magazines & Journals in Aviation, Computer, Electronics,Science, Engineering subjects etc.
- Projectors, Audio/Visual facilities or also available
- Spacious & ventilated class rooms
- Institute is having its own Aircraft
- Hi-tech computers lab, having more than 25 coloured nodes, with Internet facilities etc.
- Institute is having 8 well Equipped workshop related to different aircraft systems
Competent & Committed faculty on related subjects.
- All conceivable facilities including Canteen, Pool games, Tennis court, Badmintion, Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket etc. Separate hostel facilities for both boys & girls with in house mess.
The Institute provides Hostel Accommodation to the students coming from outstation. For female students there is a separate provision for hostel accommodation. Hostel remains compulsory.
The mess will be fully managed & shared by the students. Students are liable to pay the actual cost of their share. Mess too remains compulsory for hostellers. In the Annual Hostel Fee Mess charges is not included.